Monday, April 18, 2016

March

James and I took a weekend away the first week of March and headed up to Napa. We had an amazing time and enjoyed eating our way through the valley with periods of R&R at the hotel spa. It rained the entire weekend, which made for perfect coffee shop/book reading weather- an all time favorite activity of ours that we rarely enjoy these days. 

James and I also caught a Golden State Warriors game with some friends in March. We went out to dinner before hand and really had a great time at the game. I hadn't been to a live basketball game in years so it was a great date night. The next day, I drove up to Grass Valley sans kids to help my mom put on a baby shower for my sister. It was odd to drive home without the kiddos in the back of the car but I have to admit that the drive was much more peaceful. The entire time I felt like I was missing something, though, and was happy to race home on Sunday to catch the kids before they headed off to a friend's birthday party. 

Overall I'd say we've had a super busy and very fun start to 2016. Now that the spring weather is coming around we are excited for a new season. 


Back at the zoo


Dinner out at Press in St. Helena


Bouchon Bakery


Beautiful double rainbow after a storm off the back of our deck


St. Patricks Day with my two boys


Owen got to take James to school for a daddy-son breakfast. It was pretty cute!




Making Easter rolls. Owen is going to be a great cook


Legos!


Green milkshake for St. Patrick's Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment